by: Vera, June
- Describe a morning you woke up terrified.
- What helped?
- When you were locked without air, did you notice?
- Or did you stay there, afraid?
- When you finally were able to breathe, did it go away?
- Could you ever go back?
- Are you still afraid?
- Are you better now?
- How do you know?
Aren't you tired of being nice? Don't you just want to go APESHIT?
- When were you able to forget?
- Did you ever?
- Describe a morning you woke up normally.
- How long has it been?
- Describe a morning you woke up without fear.